Kaymak is similar to clotted cream looks like a thick creamy dairy product with rich taste. It can be eaten with honey, pastries or as a filling in pancakes gives better taste.
Buffalo milk (2 liters)
- You will get 2 cups of kaymak with mentioned ingredients
- Boil buffalo milk on low heat for few hours
- Once cooled, the cream is skimmed off and chilled
- Ferment it to make very slightly sour taste (24 hours in fridge)
- Next day, cut small pieces and enjoy with honey and crumbled pistachios, almond on top