Another Aussie appetizer that you can serve at your parties. The recipe below will make 3 dozen rolls.
1 medium Onion, finely chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1/2 teaspoon Dried Basil
2 teaspoons Dried Chives
1 teaspoon Paprika, divided use
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1-1/4 pounds Bulk Pork Sausage
1 package (17.3 ounces) Frozen Puff Pastry, thawed
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Mix together the onion, garlic, basil, chives, and ¾ teaspoon paprika and season with salt and pepper. Add the sausage and mix well.
- Dust your working surface with flour, roll out the pastry sheets into rectangles (approx 11x10 in) and cut them into three strips. Spread ½ of the sausage mix along the center of each strip and fold the sides. Pinch the edges to seal and cut each roll into six smaller rolls.
- Arrange the rolls in a pan seem side down and sprinkle with the remaining paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.